Sunday, February 8, 2009

Camp A Low Hum 09 was AWESOME

We had so much fun playing at Camp A Low Hum this year. We played in the forest, and I played a saxophone solo and I was pretty much this guy:



We tried out a few new versions of old songs, plus some new tunes. We did a couple of mashups which was new for us and was fun. People got dancing in the forest. Thanks so much to all our friends and everyone who came and saw us, we really really enjoyed ourselves :D We even played that Weezer cover, which came out ok in the end.

But man Camp was great. Particularly loved Bonaparte and The Show is the Rainbow. Awesome international stuff. Go see them sometime!

There's heaps of video and photo stuff of us playing so I'll get it up soon :)



Little Pictures - Buddy Holly (Weezer cover)

3 comments:

Jeane said...

Oh my Little Pictures. I was at Camp and missed your cover of Buddy Holly! Needless to say absolute devastation. I can only blame my Family Cactus buddies and Elroy for forcing a Beer Bong on me... Please may I download it?

mark said...

That rascally peter and co! hehe. Of course, it's there for the taking :)

Jeane said...

It sezs it's expired...sob sob